Drivers Can Now Submit Comments To FMCSA Through TripPak Mobile
February 21, 2011
Drivers can now submit comments to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) on the proposed Hours of Service (HOS) rules directly from their smart phone via TripPak MOBILE. TripPak MOBILE is a free application that is available for download on the iPhone and Android platforms.
TripPak MOBILE™ is the latest smart phone application for the transportation industry that provides drivers with the ability to update their trip status, confirm pick-up and delivery with signature capture, and capture trip documents for submission – all from the driver’s smart phone.
- Drivers easily capture documents via smart phone
- Signature capture capability
- Document type and submission
- Trip status updates and notifications
- Reduces out of route miles