Hunt Transportation(888) 805-2632
10770 I Street
Type Of Employment OfferedCompany Driver
Type Of Trailers PulledVan
Company Driver Requirements
Drivers must have the following CDL class(es):Class A
Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
Driver's minimum age required to work:22 years old
Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work:12 month(s)
Will you hire a driver with a DUI? Yes, if DUI is at least 5 yrs old.
Will you hire a driver with a felony? Yes, if felony is at least 7 yrs old.
Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years:3
Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years:2
Do you hire Teams?
Estimated Miles Per Week:Varies
Estimated Home Time:6 days out 1 day off
Lease Purchase Available:
Hunt Transportation is pleased to announce another $.02 increase in pay for all national over the road drivers!!!
Hunt Transportation Requires TWIC Card and Alabama Coil Certificate
- Less than 20% of our freight is tarped
- Offer Stop & Drop Pay
- Extra mileage pay for oversized loads
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Gold Standard Driver Benefits
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Debt Free and Privately Held
- New Pet Policy - furry 60lb pet allowed
For more information about Hunt Transportation, please visit us online at Huntflatbedjobs.com or contact our Recruiting Team at (888) 805-2632.