15910 S. Highway 169
Olathe Kansas 66062
Type Of Employment OfferedCompany Driver
Type Of Trailers PulledReefer
Company Driver Requirements
Drivers must have the following CDL class(es):Class A
Drivers must have the following CDL endorsements:
Driver's minimum age required to work:21 years old
Driver's minimum amount of experience required to work:1 month(s)
Will you hire a driver with a DUI? Yes, if DUI is at least 2 yrs old.
Will you hire a driver with a felony? Yes, if felony is at least 1 yr old.
Maximum Moving Violation Restrictions for past 3 years:3
Maximum Preventable Accident Restrictions past 3 years:2
Do you hire Teams?
Estimated Miles Per Week:2800-3100
Estimated Home Time:4 Days Per Month
Lease Purchase Available:
TransAm Trucking gives you an excellent cent-per-mile pay scale and the miles you need to achieve your earning potential. TransAm keeps you moving so you can earn a high gross annual salary. TransAm is the premier carrier in the temperature-controlled freight industry and serves the Midwest, Mid-South, Northeast, Southeast, Florida and Southern California.
TransAm provides DIRECTV in each truck at no cost to our drivers. Enjoy the comforts of home while over the road!
- 24" Flat Screen TV
- 100+ Channels including NFL Sunday Ticket and HBO!
Company Driver Pay
- Experienced drivers start at 32 cents per mile.* (up to maximum)
- Company drivers start at 30 cents per mile.* (up to maximum)
- Our first year student drivers can earn over $40,000 per year.*
*Total compensation plus per diem.
- 84 cents per mile loaded and empty
- Great miles
- A contract you can understand
- Paid base plates and permits
- Free TransFlo remote paperwork processing
- Discount fuel network
- Fuel surcharge program
- 100% lumper reimbursement
- TransAm's independent contractors gross over $138,000 per year on average
- Paid reefer fuel
- Paid tolls
- Liberal passenger plan
- 99% no touch freight
- No hazmat
- Stop pay $40
- Tax advantages
- Bonus program
- Be an independent business operator!
Great Home Time!
We understand that your time at home is important to you. For company drivers, all we need is an eight-day notice and upon approval, we will get you home when you want. Our drivers who are independent contractors enjoy flexible hometime.
TransAm has top-of-the-line equipment. We are proud to run Kenworth trucks equipped with refrigerators, CD players, auxiliary power units, inverters, dual bunks, deluxe interiors and automatic fifth wheel release.
Drivers interested in joining the TransAm operation should call 800-370-9609 or visit www.transamtruck.com.