Con-way Truckload is looking for experienced truck drivers for a dedicated route.
Dedicated driving opportunities in: Texas
Dedicated drivers travel along a designated route which allows them to enjoy a regular schedule, consistent freight and one of the industry's best pay packages.
Dedicated drivers for Con-way Truckload can also count on:
- Opportunity to be home once per week
- Practical mile pay
- Driver Career Choice Program
- Group health insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Up to .04/mile Safety bonus
- Driver referral bonus program
- Paid vacations
- Full fleet using electronic logs (e-logs)
With the Driver Career Choice Program, Con-way Truckload drivers have the opportunity to transfer to an LTL career with Con-way Freight after one year.
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Must live east of Abilene, TX
- 21 years of age or older
- Class A commercial driver's license
- Never refused or failed a drug / alcohol screen in a lifetime
- No BAC's, DUI's or DWI's in the past five (5) years
- Right to work and live in the United States
- 6 months minimum current over-the-road tractor trailer driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement
- Ability to meet work attendance/availability requirements
- Ability to meet all applicable DOT regulations
- No license suspension for moving violations in the past five (5) years
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
- Ability to meet all legal requirements to drive a commercial truck in the United States
- Ability to pass the Con-way Truckload road test, backing test, DOT Physical and agility test
*with regard to preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations, and employment history, Con-way Truckload reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.
To apply now, please visit www.true2blue.com or call 877-546-7336
Con-way Truckload is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Con-way Truckload - working with our drivers to build the best truckload company on the road.