Con-way Truckload is looking for experienced solo and team owner operators who want to work with a company that treats them like family and supports their success all the way with great pay and benefits. It’s why we have the best driver loyalty in the industry.
Average annual solo driver 1099 income is $157,253 and average team driver income is $292,504 (per team)*.
Owner operators benefit from being part of our family. Dedicated lanes keep you close to home and provide great pay and miles. When you drive for Con-way Truckload you can also count on:
• Regional, Team and OTR available
• Three-day orientation
• Practical mile pay
• Benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• Life insurance, short-term disability, and more
• Cargo liability insurance
• No charge for labor on oil change and brake service
• Base plates and permits, no charge
• Qualcomm system, no charge
• IFTA sticker, no charge
• Weekly settlement
• No forced dispatch for owner operators
• Fuel discounts at designated truck stops
• Out of pocket cost for fuel capped
• Terminal fuel at company prices
• Fuel adjustment program
• Driver referral program
• Free rider program
• Discounted maintenance labor work
• National account prices on tires
• Free DOT inspections at Laredo, TX and Joplin, MO
• Free wash bays at Laredo, TX and Joplin, MO
• Interest bearing maintenance account available
• CA compliant trailers
• Full fleet using electronic logs (e-logs)
• Truck stop scanning
*Based on average 2012 income per 1099
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
• 21 years of age or older
• Class A commercial driver's license
• Never refused or failed a drug / alcohol screen in a lifetime
• No BAC's, DUI's or DWI's in the past five (5) years
• Right to work and live in the United States
• Live in the contiguous 48 states
• Willingness to travel all 48 states
• 6 months current over-the-road tractor trailer driving experience
• Hazmat endorsement or willingness to obtain a hazmat endorsement within 120 days of hire
• Ability to meet work attendance/availability requirements
• Ability to meet all applicable DOT regulations
• No license suspension for moving violations in the past five (5) years
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
• Ability to meet all legal requirements to drive a commercial truck in the United States
• Ability to pass the Con-way Truckload road test, backing test, and DOT Physical
*With regard to preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations, and employment history, Con-way Truckload reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.
Click Here to apply now or call 877-546-7336 to speak with a recruiter.
Visit www.true2blue.com to learn more about our drivers.
Con-way Truckload is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Con-way Truckload — working with our drivers to build the best truckload company on the road.