Con-way Truckload is looking for experienced solo and team company truck drivers. Average annual income for solo drivers is $50,419 and for team drivers is $113,271 (per team)*.
Company drivers enjoy the advantages of reliable home time, consistent freight and one of the industry's best pay packages. When you drive for Con-way Truckload you can also count on:
- Practical mile pay
- Northeast bonus pay
- Driver Career Choice Program
- Regional, Team and OTR available
- Group health insurance
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Life insurance policy
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Up to .04/mile Safety bonus
- Driver referral bonus program
- Paid vacations
- Full fleet using electronic logs (e-logs)
With the Driver Career Choice Program, Con-way Truckload drivers have the opportunity to transfer to an LTL career with Con-way Freight after one year.
*based on average 2011 W-2 income
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
- 21 years of age or older
- Class A commercial driver's license
- Never refused or failed a drug / alcohol screen in a lifetime
- No BAC's, DUI's or DWI's in the past five (5) years
- Right to work and live in the United States
- Live in the Con-way Truckload hiring area (area excludes ID, ME, MN, MT, ND, OR, SD, WA, WY, and the northern parts of MI, NE, and WI)
- Willingness to travel all 48 States and Canada
- 3 months minimum current over-the-road tractor trailer driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement or willingness to obtain a hazmat endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance/availability requirements
- Ability to meet all applicable DOT regulations
- No license suspension for moving violations in the past five (5) years
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
- Ability to meet all legal requirements to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass the Con-way Truckload road test, backing test, and DOT Physical
*with regard to preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations, and employment history, Con-way Truckload reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.
To apply now, please visit www.true2blue.com or call 877-546-7336
Con-way Truckload is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Con-way Truckload - working with our drivers to build the best truckload company on the road.