Con-way Truckload is looking for experienced solo and team company drivers who want to work for the best truckload company on the road. At Con-way Truckload, you’ll be treated like family and earn great pay and benefits, as well as respect. It’s why we have the best driver loyalty in the industry.
Average annual income for solo drivers is $50,419 and for team drivers is $113,271 (per team)*.
Company drivers enjoy the advantages of reliable home time, consistent freight and one of the industry's best pay packages. When you drive for Con-way Truckload you can also count on:
• Practical mile pay
• Northeast bonus pay
• SiriusXMTM Satellite Radio
• CA compliant trailers
• Up to .04/mile Safety bonus
• Driver referral program
• Paid vacations
• Group health insurance
• Life insurance policy
• Full fleet using electronic logs (e-logs)
• Driver Career Choice Program
• Free rider program
• Pet program
• Regional, Team and OTR available
• Priority dispatch for teams
• Guaranteed team pay
• Destination Ownership
With the Driver Career Choice Program, Con-way Truckload drivers have the opportunity to transfer to an LTL career with Con-way Freight after one year.
*Based on average 2012 W-2 income
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
• 21 years of age or older
• Class A commercial driver's license
• Never refused or failed a drug / alcohol screen in a lifetime
• No BAC's, DUI's or DWI's in the past five (5) years
• Right to work and live in the United States
• Live in the Con-way Truckload hiring area (area excludes ID, ME, MN, MT, ND, OR, SD, WA, WY, and the northern parts of MI, NE, and WI)
• Willingness to travel all 48 states and Canada
• 3 months minimum current over-the-road tractor trailer driving experience
• Hazmat endorsement or willingness to obtain a hazmat endorsement within 120 days of hire
• Ability to meet work attendance/availability requirements
• Ability to meet all applicable DOT regulations
• No license suspension for moving violations in the past five (5) years
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug test
• Ability to meet all legal requirements to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
• Ability to pass the Con-way Truckload road test, backing test, and DOT Physical
*With regard to preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations, and employment history, Con-way Truckload reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.
Click Here to apply now or call 877-546-7336 to speak with a recruiter.
Visit www.true2blue.com to learn more about our drivers.
Con-way Truckload is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Con-way Truckload — working with our drivers to build the best truckload company on the road.