|Date Posted: 2012-08-08
Schneider National - Houston, TX: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
This Dedicated truck driver position on the MeadWestvaco account features time at home most nights, up to $48,400 per year* and a predictable work schedule. You’ll haul freight for a global leader in packaging and benefit from consistent miles within the state of Texas. Plus, take advantage of onsite driver support, fuel and maintenance services!
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $48,400 per year*
- Activity based pay plus potential performance bonuses
- Flexible scheduling available
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Mostly preloaded trailers
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,069 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required on date of hire
- Hazmat endorsement required within 45 days of hire
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National. Apply today!
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities- maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!