|Date Posted: 2012-08-22
Schneider National - Houston, TX: Tanker Truck Driver - Class A CDL
This Tanker truck driver position features earnings up to $52,000 per year* with consistent weekly pay! You'll deliver freight to oil fields and have biweekly time at home with occasional nights at home.
No tanker experience? No problem! We will provide you the necessary training.
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Up to $52,000 per year*
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Detention pay after the 2nd hour
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Assigned tractors
- Provided with protective gear
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24-hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,069 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live within 50 miles of Sugarland, TX
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsement required after time of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required within 60 days of hire
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - You’ll enjoy a small company feel - accessible leadership, opportunities to grow and a positive work/life balance while being able to take advantage of large company benefits.
Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National! Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!