|Date Posted: 2012-08-29
Schneider National - Vancouver, WA: Regional Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Whether an experienced truck driver or newly graduated driver from a truck driving school, this Regional / Over the Road Truck Driver (OTR) position features: earn up to $0.36 per mile*, 90% no-touch freight, 40% drop & hook. Drive the 11 Western states. Typically out 2 to 3 weeks home 1 day for each week out. Schneider gives you the support you need from a team who is invested in your success. Apply today!
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
- Hazmat required
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Earn up to $50,000 per year*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,069 per month)
Why choose Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live in Oregon, Washington or 50 miles of Boise, ID
- Hazmat endorsement required
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Over-the-Road truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Schneider offers small company values and large company benefits. It’s proven in the commitment we provide to our Over-the-Road truck drivers: more miles, bigger money and better benefits. You’ll get the respect you deserve and a trucking career you can be proud of. Go big, then go home!
Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National. Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!