|Date Posted: 2012-09-10
Schneider National - Saint Louis, MO: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Join our Dedicated Support Fleet in this unique and exciting full time position which serves a variety of our Dedicated customers. Our Dedicated Fleet drivers support new business start ups, provide surge support and vacation coverage for our Dedicated division. If you enjoy making a great first impression, or simply like a variety of work options, this is the opportunity for you!
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Weekly salary up to $1,180*
- Quarterly bonuses up to $500*
- $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Qualcomm MCP200- The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers- Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live within 75 miles of Saint Louis, MO
- Hazmat endorsement required within 45 days of hire date
- Multi-stop loads, utilizing lift gate trailers, use of pallet jack and rolling cages with light parts and driver hand unload
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated Support truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Dedicated Support truck drivers enjoy the advantages of a small trucking company plus the benefits of a large, stable one. Our growing customer base provides each driver with new and exciting work opportunities- maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home!
Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National. Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!