Join our Dedicated Support Fleet in this unique and exciting position which serves a variety of our Dedicated customers. Our Dedicated Support truck drivers not only provide surge support and vacation coverage, they also assist with new business start ups for our Dedicated division. The primary travel area is CA, NV, UT, AZ & NM. If you enjoy making a great first impression, or simply like a variety of work options, this is the opportunity for you!
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $50,000 per year*
- Quarterly bonuses up to $400*
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Qualcomm MCP200- The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers- Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL with 6 months tractor trailer experience
- Live within 100 miles of Lebec, CA
- Minimum 6 months of recent Class A truck driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement required within 45 days of hire date
- Multi-stop loads, utilizing lift gate trailers, use of pallet jack and rolling cages with light parts and driver hand unload
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated Support truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Dedicated Support truck drivers enjoy the advantages of a small trucking company plus the benefits of a large, stable one. Our growing customer base provides each driver with new and exciting work opportunities-maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home!
Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National. Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here