|Date Posted: 2012-09-24
Schneider National - Kenton, OH: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
This Dedicated truck driver position on the International Paper account features weekly time at home, up to $0.36 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. You’ll haul 70% single stop freight for a global leader in paper and packaging products and benefit from consistent miles within a primary travel area of the Midwest, South, Northeast (including metro New York area) and Canada. Plus, take advantage of onsite driver support, fuel and maintenance services!
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $56,000 per year*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Flexible scheduling available
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 80% no touch freight
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,069 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live within: 50 miles of Kenton, OH, 25 miles of Indianapolis, IN, Cincinnati, OH or Columbus, OH, 25 miles of the I-80 corridor in PA or 25 miles of the I90 corridor from Kenton, OH to Conneaut, OH
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL required at time of hire
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities- maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National! Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!