|Date Posted: 2012-10-02
Schneider National - Green Bay, WI: Truck Driver - No CDL Required
Schneider National has partnered with Fox Valley Technical College and is offering paid tuition to select candidates that are looking to obtain their Class A CDL. Regional and Over-the-Road (OTR) truck driving positions are available.
Pay & Benefits
- Individuals looking to obtain a Class A CDL license
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Up to $38,000 per year*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Paid tuition for truck driving school
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Most loads are drop and hook
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,069 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Individuals that do not currently hold a Class A CDL (having a permit is okay)
- Live in Eastern Wisconsin
- Ability to remain flexible as environmental or business needs change
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Regional truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Schneider offers small company values and large company benefits. It’s a combination you’ll experience first-hand as a Regional truck driver. With access to Schneider’s large customer base, you’ll enjoy drop and hook opportunities while getting the miles and money you need. Driving familiar routes means you’ll go big, then go home because at Schneider work-like balance matters.
Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National. Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!