This Regional Intermodal truck driver position features weekly time at home with the potential for extra days, a predictable work schedule and an earning potential of up to $65,000 per year*. Plus, you’ll haul minimal touch freight and travel within 500 miles of Green Bay, WI.
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Pay & BenefitsFull-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $65,000 per year*
- $4,000 sign-on bonus*
- Performance bonuses
- Frequent and consistent home time
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid miles based on PC Miler
- Online pay statements
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- 90% drop & hook freight
- Access to company facilities with free and safe parking
- Performance recognition and rewards program
- Schneider Smart Savings Discount program with partner companies such as GM, Chrysler, Whirlpool, LeHigh Safety Shoe and many more
- Comdata cards
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,069 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live within 50 miles of Green Bay, WI
- Hazmat endorsement required after time of hire
Schneider National is the premium door-to-door asset based Intermodal Service Provider in North America. We provide our truck drivers with:
Culture - Our Intermodal truck drivers enjoy a small company feel and team atmosphere that's built on a foundation of safety and respect. In fact, the average tenure of our Intermodal truck drivers is 8+ years. Company uniforms are provided and leadership is easily accessible and ready to support your career goals. We work hard to provide each driver the opportunity for increased earnings with extra miles while providing a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home!
Intermodal Training Academy - Schneider provides newly hired Intermodal truck drivers a paid four-day specialized training program in Chicago, IL. You will earn $400 and be provided a private hotel room during your stay. You will gain classroom learning, a rail yard tour and in-truck training in real driving environments. Get the hands-on experience you need to become a successful and safe Intermodal truck driver.
Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National. Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here