|Date Posted: 2012-10-31
Schneider National - Talladega, AL: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $47,500 per year* and a predictable work schedule. You’ll haul 100% no-touch freight for the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer and average between 2,000-2,200 miles per week. You will haul freight from the distribution center in McCalla, AL and deliver to stores in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi and Tennessee.
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Up to $47,500 per year*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement for recent truck driving school graduates
- Home weekly
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 100% no-touch freight
- Earn $1,000 for each experienced driver you refer
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must live within 75 miles of McCalla, AL
- Hazmat endorsement required within 30 days of hire
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities- maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National. Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!