|Date Posted: 2012-11-07
Schneider National - Denver, CO: Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL
This Dedicated team truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $52,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. You’ll benefit from consistent miles hauling freight for a multinational automaker from Denver, CO to Salt Lake City, UT and then pick up from Ogden, UT and back to Denver, CO. The work week starts on Monday night and continues through Saturday afternoon. Time at home will start on Saturday night and go through Monday night. Plus, take advantage of onsite driver support, fuel and maintenance services!
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $52,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign on bonus
- Performance bonuses
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,069 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement required at time of hire
- Doubles endorsement required at time of hire
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities- maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
Upgrade to ORANGE and work for a leader in transportation and logistics - Schneider National. Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!