|Date Posted: 2012-11-26
Schneider National - Haslet, TX: Intermodal Truck Driver - Class A CDL
This Regional Intermodal truck driver position features weekly time at home with the potential for extra days, a predictable work schedule and an earning potential of up to $60,000 per year*. Plus, you'll haul minimal touch freight and travel within 400 miles of Haslet, TX.
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Up to $60,000 per year*
- Performance bonuses
- Frequent and consistent home time
- Paid Orientation
- Paid miles based on PC Miler
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Most loads are drop and hook
- Access to company facilities with safe parking
- Exceptional performance recognition program
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live within 50 miles of Haslet, TX
- Minimum 6 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement required after time of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) required after time of hire
Why Schneider National?
Intermodal Training Academy - Schneider provides newly hired Intermodal truck drivers a paid four-day specialized training program in Chicago, IL. You will earn $400 while gaining classroom learning, a rail yard tour and in-truck training in real driving environments. Get the hands-on experience you need to become a successful and safe Intermodal truck driver.
Culture - Our Intermodal truck drivers enjoy a team atmosphere that's built on a foundation of safety and respect. Company uniforms are provided and leadership is easily accessible and ready to support your career goals. We work hard to provide each driver the opportunity for increased earnings with extra miles while providing a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!