|Date Posted: 2012-11-28
Schneider National - Macon, GA: OTR Truck Driver - Class A CDL
This Truck Driving School Graduate position features earnings 95% no-touch freight, averages 600 miles per haul and flexible scheduling options. Schneider will help you launch a successful driving career.
Eligible Applicants Include
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Earn up to $44,000 per year*
- Quarterly performance bonus available
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Operating Centers - We provide our drivers 24 hour access to company facilities with a safe place to park, showers, cafeterias, laundry and cars.
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
*Based on experience and location
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL in state of residence
- Live in Georgia or Northern Florida
- Hazmat endorsement and passport preferred
Training - Classroom training introduces drivers to our mobile communications system, a trip planning refresher and most importantly, a review of safety. We also have truck driving simulators, allowing drivers to safely practice maneuvering through potentially hazardous situations without risk. Additional training resources are available to help our driver's continuously improve their driving skills.
Culture - Our drivers aren't just a number. They are part of a team working to deliver each load safely. Our drivers enjoy a culture where their leadership is accessible and helps support their Driver's career goals.
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!