|Date Posted: 2012-12-05
Schneider National - Phoenix, AZ: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
This Dedicated truck driver position features daily time at home, up to $41,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. You’ll work Monday through Saturday hauling loads with 26' box truck and flatbed from the world’s largest home improvement specialty retailer to customer homes and residential building sites in the Phoenix, AZ area. Plus, take advantage of onsite driver support, fuel and maintenance services!
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers with 2 years box truck experience
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Up to $41,000 per year*
- Weekly pay
- Daily home time
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Company uniforms provided
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24-hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,069 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Ability to park personal vehicle in Phoenix, AZ
- Minimum 36 months of recent CDL driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement required within 60 days of hire
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities- maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!