|Date Posted: 2012-12-06
Schneider National - Denver, CO: Dedicated Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL
This Dedicated team truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $52,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. You’ll benefit from consistent miles hauling freight for a multinational automaker from Denver, CO to Salt Lake City, UT and then pick up from Ogden, UT and back to Denver, CO. The other route runs from Salina, KS to Denver, CO to Wichita, KS.
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent driving school graduates
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $52,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus*
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available to recent truck driving school graduates
- Performance bonuses
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
- Valid Class A CDL
- Must live within 50 miles of Denver
Why Schneider National?
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities- maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!