|Date Posted: 2012-12-06
Schneider National - Shreveport, LA: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
This Dedicated truck driver position on the GMSPO account features daily time at home, a predictable work schedule, and earnings up to $40,000 per year.* You’ll haul and unload freight for a supplier of automotive replacement parts and benefit from consistent miles.
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $40,000 per year*
- $2,000 sign on bonus
- Daily time at home
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Live within 30 miles of Shreveport, LA
- Hazmat endorsement required within 30 days of hire
Why Schneider National?
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities-maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!