|Date Posted: 2012-12-12
Schneider National - Carlisle, PA: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This Dedicated truck driver position on the CHEP account features daily time at home, up to $48,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. You’ll tractor share and haul no touch freight for the global leader in pallet and container pooling services.
- Experienced truck drivers
Pay & BenefitsFull-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $48,000 per year*
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,069 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 12 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Live within 50 miles of Carlisle, PA
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities-maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!