|Date Posted: 2013-01-16
Schneider National - Houston, TX: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This Dedicated route truck driver position on the Ford account features daily time at home, up to $41,800 per year* and a predictable work schedule. You’ll haul and unload multi-stop freight for a multinational automaker and benefit from consistent miles within a primary travel area of 300 miles from Houston, TX. Plus, take advantage of onsite driver support, fuel and maintenance services!
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $43,400 per year*
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live within 25 miles of Houston, TX
- Doubles endorsement required at time of hire
- Night driving is expected
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities- maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!