|Date Posted: 2013-01-24
Schneider National - Green Bay, WI: Tanker Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Schneider National has partnered with Fox Valley Technical College and is offering paid tuition to select candidates that are looking to obtain their Class A CDL. Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driving positions are available.
Pay & Benefits
- Individuals looking to obtain a Class A CDL license
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $56,000 per year*
- 6 days off per month that you schedule
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Detention pay after the 2nd hour
- Paid orientation/training
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
*Based on experience
Why Schneider National?
- Live within 50 miles of Neenah, WI
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required at time of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required at time of hire
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL required within 60 days of hire
Safety - Schneider’s most important core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture -You’ll enjoy a small company feel - accessible leadership, opportunities to grow and a positive work/life balance while being able to take advantage of large company benefits.
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!