|Date Posted: 2013-01-31
Schneider National - Stockton, CA: Regional Truck Driver - Part Time
This Regional part-time truck driver position features flexible scheduling, earnings up to $0.36 per mile*. You’ll be out 2 to 3 days a week hauling 95% no touch freight.
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers with a minimum of 6 months recent experience
Part-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Accessorial pay plus the potential for $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation**
- Medical, dental and vision insurance**
- 401(k) savings plan with company match**
- Most loads are drop and hook
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program- U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists that are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
**Available for drivers that work a minimum of 100 days per year
- Valid California Class A CDL
- Live within 50 miles of Stockton, CA
- Hazmat endorsement preferred at time of hire
Why Schneider National?
Safety - Schneider’s most important core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Regional truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture -Regional truck drivers enjoy an easily accessible business relationship with local dispatch, which provides the advantages of a small trucking company plus the benefits of a large, stable one. Our large customer base provides each driver with more drop and hook opportunities-maximizing earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home!
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!