|Date Posted: 2013-02-07
Schneider National - College Park, GA: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This Dedicated truck driver position on the Costco account features predictable scheduling with regional driving opportunities and up to $0.40 per mile*. You’ll benefit from consistent, familiar lanes hauling reefers and dry vans for a multi-billion dollar global retailer. You can travel up to 2,100 miles a week in GA, NC, SC, TN and FL.
- Experienced truck drivers
- Up to $54,000 per year*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 95% no touch freight
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24-hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program- U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live within 40 miles of College Park, GA
- Minimum 12 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement required within 90 days of hire
- Night and weekend driving are occasionally expected
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities- maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!