|Date Posted: 2013-02-11
Schneider National - Coraopolis, PA: Oil Field Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|As an Oil Field Truck Driver, you will transport non-hazardous and hazardous materials in and out of the oil fields. You may also move equipment around the work area. This position features earnings up to $60,000 per year* with consistent weekly pay.
Eligible applicants include
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
* Based on experience and location
- Earn up to $60,000 per year*
- Time at home most days
- Provided with protective gear
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Ability to park personal vehicle in Coraopolis, PA
- Must live 50 mile radius of Coroapolis, PA
- Minimum 1 year of recent Class A driving experience
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsement preferred at time of hire
Safety - Schneider’s most important core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - You’ll enjoy a small company feel - accessible leadership, opportunities to grow and a positive work/life balance while being able to take advantage of large company benefits.
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!