|Date Posted: 2013-02-14
Schneider National - Topeka, KS: Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Join our Dedicated Team on The Home Depot account serving their new Distribution Center out of Topeka, KS. On this dedicated account, as a team, you will be supporting their store deliveries mainly in CO .
This postion features
- Stores deliveries will be Monday - Friday during store hours ( occasional weekend work may be required )
- Predictable work schedules and familiar faces as customers.
- On - site support in Topeka.
- Weekly hometime
- Must have a minimum of 3 months of OTR experience.
- Hiring area: Drivers should live within 75 miles of Topeka, KS.
Pay and Benefits
- Mileage pay .
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Average annual earnings : $49,000 - $56,000 based on experience.
- Average utilization is 5000-5500 miles a week.
- Medical , Dental and Vision insurance.
- If you are a U.S. military veteran, Guard member or Reservist, and new to the trucking industry, you may be eligible to earn a monthly educational benefit check from the VA in addition to your Schneider check - up to $1069 each month - through Schneider's Military Apprenticeship program.
- Valid Class A CDL in state of residence
- Must have a minimum of 3 months of OTR experience
- Haz Mat endorsement required at time of hire
- Strong trip planning skills and open communication
- Good customer service and a willingness to go the extra mile
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!