|Date Posted: 2013-02-15
Schneider National - New Market, VA: Flatbed Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This flatbed truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.345 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. You’ll haul loads of steel rebar on 48 and 53 foot flatbed trailers to construction sites in Northern Virginia, Washington D.C. area and Tennessee.
- Experienced truck drivers
Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $50,000 per year* including compensation for:
- Load securement
- Paid weekly
- Mileage and unloading pay plus potential $0.02/miles performance bonuses
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Qualcomm MCP200- The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers- Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live within 100 miles of New Market, VA
- Minimum 1 year of recent Class A tractor trailer driving experience
- Night driving is required
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated Support truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities-maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!