|Date Posted: 2013-02-18
Schneider National - Southaven, MS: Regional Truck Driver - Part Time
|Schneider National's West Memphis division is now offering flexible worklife schedules to meet almost any need. Whether you are looking for more time at home or more miles, we have a position that will be the right fit for you. Come join our team in West Memphis and experience the benefits of local dispatch and a personal business partnership that will give you the advantages of a small company, plus the benefits of a large stable one.
Regional Position Features
- Primary travel area is east of the US Rockies
- 1 week on, 1 week off
- Experienced over the road truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Pay & Benefits
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Pay per mile based on verifiable experience
- Paid orientation
- 95% no touch, mostly drop & hook
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
Why choose Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live in the Memphis, TN area
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Over-the-Road truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Schneider offers small company values and large company benefits. It’s proven in the commitment we provide to our Over-the-Road truck drivers: more miles, bigger money and better benefits. You’ll get the respect you deserve and a trucking career you can be proud of. Go big, then go home!
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!