|Date Posted: 2013-02-25
Schneider National - Forest Park, GA: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This Dedicated truck driver position on the JC Penney account features weekly time at home, up to $46,500 per year* and a predictable work schedule. You’ll haul multi-stop loads for this department retailer and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of GA, MS, AL, TN, NC, SC, LA and FL. Plus, take advantage of onsite driver support, fuel and maintenance services!
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent driving school grads
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience
- Up to $46,500 per year*
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live within 50 miles of Forest Park, GA
- Night driving is required
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities-maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!