|Date Posted: 2013-02-26
Schneider National - Cape Girardeau, MO: Driver - CDL Training - No Experience Needed
|Schneider has partnered with MTC & Premier CDL Training and is offering paid training, enabling inexperienced candidates access to a great Regional driving career. Our Edwardsville, IL. / (St Louis area) division is actively growing their business and we are now offering flexible work-life schedules to meet almost any need. We have the consistent freight to meet your earnings goals and home time expectations. We are looking to hire 50 truck drivers to help grow our business in Missouri & Illinois.
- Midwest regional travel area, 600 mile radius
- 95% no touch freight, mostly drop and hook
- Average 300-400 miles per haul
- Flexible home time
- Mutliple schedule options
- 6x3: Six days out, three days at home
- 14x7: Fourteen days out, seven days at home
- Five days off in a four week rolling period
Pay & Benefits
- Selected candidates that meet DOT & Schneider hiring criteria.
- Live within 150 mile radius of Edwardsville operations.
- Pass all screening criteria to include medical & drug.
- Phone interview process
- Do not currently possess a CDL.
- Must pass CDL learners permit, written tests: General knowledge, Air Brakes, Combination Vehicles.
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Our average pay is $36,000 to $44,000 per year
- Performance bonus available
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid orientation
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
- Individuals that do not currently hold a Class A CDL (having a permit is okay)
- Ability to remain flexible as environmental or business needs change
Why choose Schneider National?
Training - Classroom training introduces drivers to our mobile communications system, a trip planning refresher and most importantly, a review of safety. We also have truck driving simulators, allowing drivers to safely practice maneuvering through potentially hazardous situations without risk. Additional training resources are available to help our driver's continuously improve their driving skills.
Culture - Our drivers aren't just a number. They are part of a team working to deliver each load safely. Our drivers enjoy a culture where their leadership is accessible and helps support their Driver's career goals.
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!