|Date Posted: 2013-02-27
Schneider National - Birmingham, AL: Dedicated Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This Dedicated Support truck driver position features earnings up to $46,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. You'll primarily haul 100% no-touch freight from a distribution center in McCalla, AL and deliver to stores in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee. Occasionally, you will support other Dedicated customers in the southeast region.
- Experienced truck drivers
Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Up to $46,000 per year*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Typically out 2 weeks
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Majority of freight is no touch
- Earn $1,000 for each experienced driver you refer
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Must live within 75 miles of Birmingham, AL
- Hazmat endorsement required within 30 days of hire
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Dedicated truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Driving familiar lanes and developing a relationship with one primary customer gives our Dedicated truck drivers a sense of ownership and pride. Our growing customer base provides each driver with more opportunities- maximizing your earning potential and creating a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home.
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!