|Date Posted: 2013-02-27
Schneider National - Odessa, TX: Oil Field Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|As an Oil Field Truck Driver you will transport hazardous and non-hazardous materials to well sites with a main focus of loading and unloading frac sand in Pneumatic tankers for customers in the Permian Basin. You may also move equipment around the work area. This position features earnings up to $65,000 per year* with consistent weekly pay.
- Experienced truck drivers
- Earn up to $65,000 per year*
- $2,700 Sign-On Bonus
- Home most days with occasional overnight runs
- Provided with protective gear
- Paid orientation/training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid vacation
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Ability to park personal vehicle in Monahans, TX
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
Culture - Our drivers aren't just a number. They are part of a team working to deliver each load safely. Our drivers enjoy a culture where leadership is accessible and helps support their driver's career goals. We work hard to provide each driver with a positive work-life balance.
Growth - Schneider's Well-site services is one of the fastest growing divisions within the company. This mean many new and exciting driving opportunities will continuously become available to the drivers who work in this division. There are also opportunities for truck drivers who excel to train new drivers.
Training - Classroom training introduces drivers to our mobile communications system, a trip planning refresher and most importantly, a review of safety. We also have truck-driving simulators, allowing drivers to safely practice maneuvering through potentially hazardous situations without risk. Additional training resources are available to help our drivers continuously improve their driving skills.Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!