|Date Posted: 2013-03-07
Schneider National - Phoenix, AZ: Regional Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This Western Regional truck driver position features earnings up to to $0.36 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Travel area is within the 11 Western states and Texas.
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Up to $0.36 per mile*
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available to recent truck driving school graduates
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- 2 weeks out and 2 days home
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Most loads are drop and hook
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live within 50 miles of Phoenix, AZ
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Regional truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Schneider offers small company values and large company benefits. It’s a combination you’ll experience first-hand as a Regional truck driver. With access to Schneider’s large customer base, you’ll enjoy drop and hook opportunities while getting the miles and money you need. Driving familiar routes means you’ll go big, then go home because at Schneider work-like balance matters.
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!