|Date Posted: 2013-10-05
Schneider National - Milwaukee, WI: Tanker Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|Truck drivers earn up to $0.44 per mile* and have six preferred days off each month in this Over-the-Road Tanker CDL driver position. Plus, Tanker truck drivers enjoy a small company feel with the advantage of large company benefits!
No tanker truck driving experience? No problem! We will provide you the necessary training.
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Full-time CDL drivers are eligible for:
*Based on CDL driver experience
- Up to $55,500 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $3,750 sign-on bonus for recent truck driving school graduates
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for recent truck driving school graduates
- Quarterly performance bonuses after one year of employment
- 6 preferred days off each month
- Detention pay after the second hour
- Paid orientation and training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Company Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
Truck Driver Qualifications
More Reasons Truck Drivers Choose Schneider Tanker:
- Valid Class A CDL drivers license
- Ability to park personal vehicle in Milwaukee, WI or Madison, WI
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required after time of hire
Reason #68: Small Company Feel, Large Company Benefits
Our CDL drivers enjoy a small company feel and team atmosphere that’s built on a foundation of safety and respect. Leadership is accessible and opportunities continue to grow with the advantage of large company benefits.
Reason #16: Excellence - We don’t believe good is “good enough” We work hard to provide each truck driver the opportunity for increased earnings with extra miles while providing a positive work-life balance. Go big then go home!
Reason #12: Largest tanker freight base in the industryWith access to one of the largest tanker freight pools in the industry, our truck drivers run reliable miles year-round. Schneider’s customer base includes several stable national accounts and we continue to grow our business. That means our drivers keep moving, racking up the miles and get the money they deserve.
Get in the driver’s seat at Schneider - APPLY TODAY!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!