|Date Posted: 2013-10-07
Schneider National - Oklahoma City, OK: OTR Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This Over-the-Road (OTR) truck driver position features up to $50,000 per year* and flexible scheduling options. Plus, you’ll haul 95% no-touch freight and average 600 miles per haul. Schneider gives you the support you need from a team who is invested in your success!
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Up to $50,000 per year*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
Why choose Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Ability to park personal vehicle in Oklahoma City, OK or Tulsa, OK
- Minimum 3 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred
Safety - Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Over-the-Road truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture - Schneider offers small company values and large company benefits. It’s proven in the commitment we provide to our Over-the-Road truck drivers: more miles, bigger money and better benefits. You’ll get the respect you deserve and a trucking career you can be proud of. Go big, then go home!
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!