|Date Posted: 2013-10-08
Schneider National - Richmond, VA: Regional Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This Regional truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.41 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Plus, you’ll haul 95% no touch freight within a primary travel area of the Northeast.
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $40,000 per year*
- $3,000 sign-on bonus for experienced truck drivers
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for recent truck driving school graduates
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Weekly time at home
- Flexible scheduling available
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available to recent truck driving school graduates
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Most loads are drop and hook
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
*Based on experience and location
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live in Virginia
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred
Why Schneider National?
Safety – Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Regional truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture – Schneider offers small company values and large company benefits. It’s a combination you’ll experience first-hand as a Regional truck driver. With access to Schneider’s large customer base, you’ll enjoy drop and hook opportunities while getting the miles and money you need. Driving familiar routes means you’ll go big, then go home because at Schneider work-like balance matters.
For more information about this opportunity call 1-800-447-7433 ext 592-6025.
Find Your Reason to Drive - SCHNEIDER NATIONAL - Apply today!
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!