|Date Posted: 2013-10-10
Schneider National - Green Bay, WI: Intermodal Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Truck drivers earn up to $65,000 per year* and get home weekly in this Regional Intermodal CDL driving position. Intermodal truck drivers haul 90% no-touch freight and travel within 500 miles of Green Bay, WI. A truck driver’s day begins and ends at the rail yard ramps. Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
Full-time CDL drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $65,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus*
- Performance bonuses and rewards program
- Frequent and consistent home time
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid miles based on PC Miler
- Online truck driver pay statements
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid vacation time
- 75% drop-and-hook freight
- Access to company facilities with free and safe parking for truck drivers
- Schneider Smart Savings Discount program with partner companies such as GM, Chrysler, Whirlpool, LeHigh Safety Shoe and many more
- EFS cards for fuel purchase reimbursement and payroll management
- Unlimited CDL driver referral bonuses
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A CDL drivers license
- Minimum 6 months of recent Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 50 miles of Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Hazmat endorsement required after time of hire as a CDL driver
More Reasons Truck Drivers Choose Schneider Intermodal:
Reason #70: New Container Tracking Technology
Schneider National’s Intermodal containers are equipped with Qualcomm’s Trailer Track 210. This technology provides real-time information regarding the location and load status of our driver’s containers. Within a matter of minutes, information is transmitted from the container to the cab, enhancing driver productivity.
Reason #68: Small Company Feel, Large Company Benefits
Our CDL drivers enjoy a small company feel and team atmosphere that’s built on a foundation of safety and respect. In fact, the average tenure of our Intermodal truck drivers is 8+ years. Company truck driver uniforms are provided and leadership is easily accessible and ready to support your career goals.
Reason #44: Intermodal Training Academies strategically located in Chicago
Schneider provides newly hired Intermodal truck drivers a paid four-day specialized training program in Chicago, IL. Drivers earn $400 and are given a private hotel room during their stay. CDL drivers gain classroom learning, a rail yard tour and in-truck training in real driving environments. Hands-on experience is provided to each truck driver to become a successful and safe Intermodal driver.
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!