|Date Posted: 2013-10-10
Schneider National - Hartford, CT: Regional Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This Regional truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $65,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Plus, you’ll haul 95% no touch freight and average 150-350 miles per length of haul.
Pay & Benefits
- Experienced truck drivers
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
*Based on experience and location
- Up to $65,000 per year*
- Mileage pay plus potential $0.05-$0.10/mile performance bonuses and accessorial pay
- $1,500 sign on bonus*
- Weekly time at home
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation/training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- Qualcomm MCP200 - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists who are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New York, or Rhode Island
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL required at time of hire
Safety – Schneider’s core value is “Safety First and Always.” It’s more than just a phrase; it’s a philosophy our Regional truck drivers live and breathe each and every day.
Culture – Schneider offers small company values and large company benefits. It’s a combination you’ll experience first-hand as a Regional truck driver. With access to Schneider’s large customer base, you’ll enjoy drop and hook opportunities while getting the miles and money you need. Driving familiar routes means you’ll go big, then go home because at Schneider work-like balance matters.
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!