|Date Posted: 2013-10-10
Schneider National - Charlottesville, VA: Team Truck Driver - Class A CDL
|This Team truck driver position features earnings up to $0.45 per mile, 99% no-touch freight, between 5,000-6,000 miles per week and flexible scheduling options. As a Team truck driver at Schneider, you’ll split the miles, not your pay.
Don’t have a team partner to drive with? No problem! We’ll help you find one.
- Experienced truck drivers
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Team drivers are among the highest compensated in Schneider’s fleet, with many drivers earning over $70,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced team or $6,000 sign-on bonus for recent truck driving school graduate team
- $6,000 tuition reimbursement available to recent truck driving school graduates
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Priority dispatch and maintenance
- Newer trucks: Average age of team trucks is 8 months
- Average length of haul is 1,100 miles
- Paid orientation/training
- Flexible scheduling options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- 70% drop-and-hook
- Operating Centers - Drivers have 24-hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, complimentary Wi-Fi and showers, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,275 per month)
*Based on experience
Why Schneider National?
- Valid Class A CDL
- Live in Virginia
- Hazmat endorsement required within 90 days of hire
Royal Treatment – Our Team truck drivers get the newest trucks in our fleet and have priority dispatch and maintenance. This means better freight and bigger money. As a Team truck driver, you are able to travel the country with a friend and rack up the miles and money along the way.
Culture –Our drivers aren’t just a number. They’re part of a team working to deliver each load safely to a customer base of Fortune 500 companies. Enjoy your career with a friend, relative or loved one by your side as a Team truck driver at Schneider National.
If interested, please Click Here
Apply for This Job!
View Company Profile!