This Over-the-Road (OTR) Owner-Operator truck driver position features up to $0.92 per mile*. Plus, you’ll haul 40% drop-and-hook freight and average 2,200-2,700 miles per week. We’ll optimize your utilization to keep you moving, racking up miles and money. Set your business up for success!
No equipment? No problem! We will help you acquire the equipment you need.
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers looking to lease or purchase a truck
- Fleet Owners and Fleet Drivers
Compensation & Cost Savings
Owner-Operators are eligible for:
- Up to $145,000 per year*
- Accessorial pay and fuel surcharge pay on both empty and loaded miles
- Potential $0.15/mile performance bonuses
- Purchase Power Program - Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs such as fuel, tractors, tires, insurance and maintenance.
ATBS - Offers business solutions to effectively run your own business and maximize your profitability
- Finance opportunities available through Schneider Finance, Inc.
- Paid Orientation/Training
- 24-hour business support
Most loads are drop-and-hook
- Free OmniTRACS and trailer usage
- Company Facilties- Drivers have 24-hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
Military Owner-Operator Program- Provides military personnel with tools, training and support needed to become successful.
*Based on experience and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live in Oregon or Washington
- Minimum 3 months of recent Class A driving experience
More Reasons Owner-Operators Choose Schneider Over-the-Road:
Support from Local Dispatchers
Don't worry, there won't be anybody breathing over your shoulder, but you will have a support system available. It's the perfect combination for small business owners freedom when you want it, help when you need it.
Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more with Schneider's Purchase Power Program. Leverage the buying power of a large, stable company and you'll lower your business costs and increase your profit margin.
"You control your own destiny. If you can't make any money, it's something you're doing wrong. You really do control your own destiny." - Christopher Powell
Join one of the top trucking companies in Oregon and Washington.