Regional Intermodal Truck Driver - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus - Chicago, IL-1100000047
Truck drivers earn up to $67,000 per year* and get home weekly in this Regional Intermodal CDL driving position. Intermodal truckers haul 90% no-touch freight containers in and out of the rail yards within 350 miles of Chicago, IL. Plus, after being on this Regional account for 3 months, you have the option to move into a Local Intermodal configuration. A truck driver’s week begins and ends at the rail yard. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $67,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus*
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Performance bonuses and rewards program
- Frequent and consistent home time
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid miles based on PC Miler
- Online truck driver pay statements
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid vacation time
- 80% drop-and-hook freight
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Access to company facilities with free and safe parking for truck drivers
- On-site leadership, dispatch and maintenance
- Schneider Smart Savings Discount program with partner companies such as GM, Chrysler, Whirlpool, LeHigh Safety Shoe and many more
- EFS cards for fuel purchase reimbursement and payroll management
- Unlimited CDL driver referral bonuses
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of recent Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 100 miles of Chicago, IL
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required after time of hire as a CDL driver
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Intermodal:
You’ll never have to worry about having enough freight with Schneider. Our freight base includes Fortune 500 companies and some of the world’s largest retailers. Wherever you drive, whatever you haul, Schneider has the freight to keep you moving year-round.
Our Intermodal drivers get the best of the best. We’ve added hundreds of new tractors, thousands of new containers and purchased a brand new chassis fleet.
“The equipment is top of the line. I don’t know how you can work for a company like this and not want to do your very best, because they’re giving you their very best.” - Perry and Cheryl McGauvran
Join one of the top trucking companies in Illinois. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000PI83647126