Oil Field Truck Driver - Home Daily I Corpus Christi, TX-140000000P
Truck drivers earn up to $65,000 per year* with consistent pay and daily time at home in this Oil Field CDL driving position. Oil Field truckers play a key role in U.S. drilling initiatives, transporting crude oil for numerous oil field customers. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $65,000 per year*
- $400 quarterly performance bonuses
- Daily time at home
- Provided with protective gear
- Paid orientation and training
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) in state of residence
- Live within 50 miles of Corpus Christi, TX
- Minimum 12 months of recent Class A truck driving experience
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) must apply for it prior to training
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Oil Field
Oil Field - Schneider’s fasted growing division
We are continually adding new, exciting truck driving opportunities for Oil Field drivers across the U.S. After gaining some experience in the division, our drivers also have the opportunity to grow their career by helping train new drivers.
Safety and orange have always gone together, and that’s particularly true at Schneider. We don’t just talk safety it’s ingrained in our culture. “Safety First and Always” is one of our four core values for a reason. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others.
“We cannot imagine any other company that cares more about safety than Schneider, and that comes down to respect for the drivers and everyone on the road.” - Joe and Sharon Nader
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 800-447-7433 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E- Verify.
Job Company Driver