With this unique and exciting opportunity, you’ll earn weekly base pay that increases each week you are on the job to a maximum weekly pay of $1,450. You will support new business start-ups for our Dedicated division and provide surge support and vacation coverage. You’ll never be bored with the limitless opportunities available.
If you enjoy a variety of work options including dry van, reefer and flatbed driving, then you’re going to love pinch hitting for the leading transportation team, Schneider! Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $70,000 per year*
- $7,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Weekly salary (increases each week you’re out on the job)
o Week 1 = Base pay
o Week 2 = Base pay + $100
o Week 3 = Base pay + $250
o Week 4 = Base pay + $400
- Base pay is determined by experience level
- $10/day additional pay for select accounts
- Quarterly bonuses up to $500*
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement for qualified drivers
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation time
- Unlimited CDL driver referral bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of recent Class A driving experience
- Live within 100 miles of Nashville, TN
- Hazmat endorsement required within 45 days of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won’t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You’ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
“The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.” - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Tennessee.