Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck Driver - $2,500 Sign-on Bonus - Tuition Reimbursement - Texas-11000000BE
Truck drivers earn up to $61,000 per year* and have flexible scheduling options in this Over-the-Road CDL position. OTR truckers haul 95% no-touch freight and average 600 miles per haul. If you want to hit the open road, explore the country and rack up the miles, there’s no better way than jumping behind the wheel as an Over-the-Road driver for Schneider. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Recent truck driving school graduates
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $61,000 per year* (up to $0.39 per mile*)
- $2,500 sign-on bonus*
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling available
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program- U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists that are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live in Texas
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Over-the-Road
As an OTR driver, you continually rack up miles meaning you keep earning. OTR drivers enjoy great miles, money and adventures while traveling the country!
More Freight Means More Money
As a Schneider Over-the-Road driver, you’ll enjoy more of everything: freight, miles and money! You can even get more home time - typically five days in a 28-day period, or up to 17 weeks a year through our unique Home Run program.
“Some of the Schneider drivers I met at work were always talking about how great their company was and how much money they were making. That’s when a friend and I packed our suitcases and headed up to Green Bay for orientation.” - Bob Wyatt, 41 years and 4.7 million miles with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call Stweart at 469-941-3007 for more information! Si tiene preguntas en espaol comuniquese con Leonardo al telefono 1-800-558-6767 x300-6004.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000PI80126833