Truck drivers earn up to $60,000 per year*, have a predictable work schedule and get home weekly in this Regional CDL position. Regional truckers haul 50% no-touch freight and average 300-400 miles per length of haul within a primary travel area of TX, OK, KS, MO, AR, MS, AL, TN and LA. As a Regional driver, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $60,000 per year*
- Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement for qualified drivers
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Weekly time at home
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live in Oklahoma
- Hazmat endorsement preferred at time of hire
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred at time of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Regional:
More Miles, Closer to Home
You don’t need to drive across the country to get big miles with Schneider. Regional drivers can count on consistent miles, predictable lanes within a five-state area of where you live, and getting you home weekly.
Get the Respect You Deserve
Schneider is one of the largest truckload carriers in North America, but it doesn’t feel that way to our CDL drivers. Regional drivers work with local dispatchers who understand the weather conditions and traffic patterns in your area, and they get to know you.
“We all have driver numbers, but we are actually treated as people. You never have the feeling that you’re just a number. The group especially the business leaders that you deal with they treat you very well and they are very personable.”- Gerald Bartholomew
Join one of the top trucking companies in Oklahoma!