Truck drivers earn up to $0.395 per mile*, have a predictable work schedule and get home weekly in this Dedicated CDL driver position. Dedicated truckers haul no-touch, multi-stop loads for the world’s largest retailer, Walmart, and travel within 350 miles of Washington Court House, OH. It’s all about consistency when you join Schneider’s Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you’ll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
- New Class A CDL holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $58,000 per year*
- $6,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $3,000 sign-on bonus available for inexperienced drivers
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Weekly time at home
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 100% no-touch freight
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities- Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 125 miles of Washington Court House, OH
- Night, weekend and holiday driving are occasionally expected
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won’t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You’ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
“The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot." - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Ohio. PI85533070