Truck drivers earn up to $61,000 per year* and have flexible scheduling options in this Over-the-Road CDL position. OTR truckers haul 95% no-touch freight and average 600 miles per haul. If you want to hit the open road, explore the country and rack up the miles, there’s no better way than jumping behind the wheel as an Over-the-Road driver for Schneider. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $61,000 per year* (up to $0.39 per mile*)
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Up to $6,000 tuition reimbursement available for qualified drivers
- Flexible scheduling available
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities - Truck drivers have 24-hour access with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Over-the-Road
As an OTR driver, you continually rack up miles meaning you keep earning. OTR drivers enjoy great miles, money and adventures while traveling the country!
More Freight Means More Money
As a Schneider Over-the-Road driver, you’ll enjoy more of everything: freight, miles and money! You can even get more home time - typically five days in a 28-day period, or up to 17 weeks a year through our unique Home Run program.
“Some of the Schneider drivers I met at work were always talking about how great their company was and how much money they were making. That’s when a friend and I packed our suitcases and headed up to Green Bay for orientation.” - Bob Wyatt, 41 years and 4.7 million miles with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Arkansas or Tennessee.