This Dedicated truck driver position on the Independent Container Line account features weekly time at home, up to $0.38 per mile* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul 20’ and 40’ ship containers to a World-Class steamship line and benefit from consistent miles with a primary travel area of 600 miles of Eddystone, PA. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Full-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $52,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus*
- Mileage and accessorial pay plus potential $0.02/mile performance bonuses
- Paid orientation and training
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 100% no touch freight
- OmniTRACS - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging and GPS
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with free and safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program - U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,236 per month)
*Based on CDL driver experience
Truck Driver Qualifications
Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
Live in Hagerstown, MD or live within 30 miles of Akron, OH, Cambridge, OH, Canton, OH, Cleveland, OH, Columbus, OH, Youngstown, OH, Carlisle, PA, Eddystone, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Winchester, VA, Parkersburg, WV or Wheeling, WV
CambridgeMinimum 12 months of recent Class A driving experience
Hazmat and Tanker endorsement preferred but not required at time of hire
TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential) preferred but not required at time of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won’t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You’ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
“The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot.” - Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Pennsylvania. PI80741255